Volunteer Signup Form and Approval Process
- Complete an online TANA Foundation Volunteer Registration Form at Volunteer
- Volunteer applicant application will be set to pending status and will be notified same by email.
- The email sent will contain steps applicants need to be taken ,the status of the application and also attached Photo/Video Authorization pdf form.
- Volunteer applicant should read the Photo/Video Authorization form fill it, sign it and send them back to Web administrator / Volunteer Board.
- Volunteer Applicant whose information is not clear will receive an email or phone call from Web administrator / Volunteer Board requesting additional documentation.
- An applicant is judged "Pending" if failing to provide documentation and may not volunteer.
- Once all the documentation received by applicant is verified by Web administrator / Volunteer Board . Web administrator / Volunteer Board will issue clearance and applicant will be sent an approval email inviting to volunteer for the TANA Foundation .
All Volunteers shall work within guidelines established by TANA Foundation volunteer board. All volunteers must be approved prior to volunteering in TANA Foundation.
- Each Volunteers shall work under the direction and supervision of Volunteer Board
- Volunteer will be volunteering for only TANA Foundation related activities , events and assigned tasks and NOT AUTHORIZED to use organization name for any personal/other illegal use.
Organisation is not responsible if the volunteer is involved in any non-organizational activities.
- Every Volunteer will be assigned the task based on the special skills ,interest and region where he/she is located.
- Each task of the volunteer assigned should be updated in their Dashboard which will be created immediately after the submitted application is approved.
- Volunteer approved by TANA Foundation volunteer registration form will be assigned to volunteer co-ordinator under whose supervision registered volunteer will work.
- All Assigned task on dashboard will be viewable by Volunteer Board ONLY .not to peer volunteer.
- Volunteers do not have access to sensitive confidential records or files.
- Volunteer should be aware of the local policies and organization policies and their responsibilities.
- All registered volunteer are automatically enrolled into TANA Foundation Volunteer program.